University of Oxford
Are you a recruitment expert ready to make an impact at one of the world’s most prestigious institutions? We’re on a transformation journey moving from traditional recruitment processes to pioneering resourcing at the University of Oxford, and we need your help.
You will be pivotal in our journey, driving the shift from reactive administrative processes to a resourcing function. Your responsibilities will encompass the entire 360 recruitment process, acting as a one-stop shop for departments and candidates.
You’ll be at the forefront of sourcing and securing exceptional talent for this at all levels for professional services staff including tech and IT, guiding us in maximizing employee potential and overseeing the end-to-end process.
- Provide exceptional 360-degree recruitment, ensuring a stellar candidate experience.
- Foster strong relationships and innovate recruitment strategies, developing and enhancing our processes
- Drive our resourcing efforts with impact, leveraging AI to enhance our recruitment process.
- Help develop and mentor more junior members of the team
What You Bring
- Recruitment expertise and a passion for finding top talent.
- Proactive sourcing skills, including LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean string proficiency.
- Experience with ChatGPT, showcasing your forward-thinking approach and ability to craft effective prompts.
- Strong communication and relationship-building abilities.
- A commitment to excellence and innovation in recruitment.
Join us in shaping the future of one of the world’s most prestigious institutions, apply now and be part of our journey and make an impact at the University of Oxford!
The role is based in Oxford City Centre, we offer hybrid working – 2/3 days per week in the office with flexibility as required.
To apply please submit a CV and cover letter stating your interest in your role.
Two-stage process: Virtual interviews will take place on Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 September 2023
In-person to take place Monday 25 September 2023.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.