Levi Strauss & Co.
As a Sales Demonstrator Supervisor you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be representing the brand image and values from the front and have full responsibility of effectively managing the store operations. We are looking for someone who will lead the store to greater heights, be innovative and creative to support Levi Strauss & Co’s mission.
Key parts of the role
- Achieve store profit and loss targets by implementing profit opportunities and actions to maximize sell out
- Build an effective communication channel with Key Account Manager & District Manager
- Review SIS sales and KPI’s to identify sales opportunities with Key Account Manager & District Manager
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and live our brand values
- Maintain brand image through our Visual Merchandising brand guidelines and implement strong visual standards across the store
- Manage organization of stock in accordance with stock room guidelines
- Organize & prepare stock takes end to end;
Our ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the brand and living our values
- Strong previous experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Up for the challenge of working in a fast paced environment
- Confident sales person
- Experience in leading a small team
As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi Strauss & Co. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!
Printemps, Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.