Happy Energy Solutions Ltd
Are you an experienced Retrofit Bid Writer?
Do you have a thorough understanding of government funding schemes
If your answer is “yes”, then we have just the role for you.
Due to continued business growth, Happy Energy Solutions Ltd are seeking a skilled and experienced
Retrofit Bid Writer. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and submitting
tender proposals for retrofit projects. The Retrofit Bid Writer is responsible for researching
and identifying new grant funded opportunities, collaborating with various stakeholders to
gather information, develop compelling content, and ensuring that all tender documents meet the
required standards and deadlines.
- Research and identify suitable retrofit tender opportunities within the industry.
- Coordinate with internal teams, including the Retrofit Project Management, and Supply Chain
to gather information and insights for tender proposals.
- Analyse and review tender documents, specifications, and requirements to ensure a
comprehensive understanding of the project scope.
- Work with Retrofit and Supply Chain colleagues to prepare and compile tender documentation,
including technical proposals, pricing schedules, and supporting documentation.
- Write and edit tender responses, ensuring they are accurate, persuasive, and tailored to
the specific requirements of each tender.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, Supply Chain and Retrofit Project Management
teams, and other stakeholders to gather relevant information and insights for tender
- Ensure that tender submissions are compliant with all legal, technical, and quality
standards, including PAS 2030:2019, PAS 2035:2019 and MCS.
- Review and proofread tender documents to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
- Monitor and manage tender deadlines, ensuring that all submissions are completed and
submitted on time.
- Maintain a database of tender documents, templates, and supporting materials for future
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and regulations related to retrofit
and grant funding projects and tendering processes.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Proven experience in tender writing for grant funded retrofit projects or
- Strong knowledge of retrofitting methodologies and concepts (PAS 2030:2019, PAS 2035:2019,
- Thorough understanding of government funding schemes (SHDF/ECO4 etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex
information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional research and analytical skills to gather and synthesize information from
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with tendering platforms and processes.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Desirable skills, experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Construction Management, or a
Please send a CV and covering letter, outlining how you feel your skills and
experience align to the role, to [email protected]. Please also include your salary expectations and your notice
period. Please note applications without a covering letter will not be
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.