Working at Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you want a rewarding role trying to bring about positive change? Would you like a role where you work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds?
Oxfam works globally with people committed to working together to overcome poverty and suffering. We are looking for an experienced Risk and Assurance Manager to:
- Work with others to develop the organisation’s approach to risk management and assurance reporting in ways that helps us to achieve our ambition to become a safe, feminist and anti-racist organisation.
- Support our work to rethink how we handle risk and compliance to align with our ambitions to decolonize our ways of working
- Contribute to the risk and assurance elements of our integrated planning and reporting
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone to bring to this role:
- Experience of working with managers and team members to develop their understanding of risk and uncertainty, and how they can build plans and responses
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships and collaborate to achieve workable solutions to complex problems
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
This role will give you an opportunity to make a difference, by using your specialist skills and experience to improve Oxfam’s practices around the world. You will contribute to one of Oxfam’s key strategic goals to become a safe, feminist and anti-racist organization.
The role offers fair pay and a competitive benefits package.
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you.
How to apply:
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and Cover Letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.