Are you a Sales Manager that is motivated to deliver?
Are you passionate about mitigating risks?
Join our Team
We operate across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value-chain and industrial sector
to ensure employee success. We provide premium products and services to our customers and employees. We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business and deliver digital solutions for TPS aftermarket organization.
Partner with the best
As a sales manager risk mitigation, you will prepare proposals/bids, negotiate contracts, meet contractual commitments, and assess business risks. Develop an operational plan for own department. Contribute to the larger unit’s plan.
As a Sales Manager – Risk Mitigation, you will be responsible for:
- Validating risk and reward balance, considering factors such as terms and conditions, technical risks, margin, security of payment, within the Inquiry to Order (ITO) process.
- Handling products and systems requiring technical knowledge. Some customization within guidelines can be done.
- Contributing to frameworks for prices and conditions. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Handling diverse clients in a region.
- Leading a department with large estimated orders.
- Handling local focus on Medium size territory
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Risk Mitigation.
- Be able to speak fluent German and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Applications from people with disabilities are welcome. Applicants with a disability are given preferential consideration in the case of equal qualifications.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.