Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch!
As part of a global & divers community we, at GS/TET-EMEA, provide our customers the most innovative, customer centric, compliant IT solutions around smart process automation, SW web development, data & analytics, SAP, UX and IT project management.
Beside our development activities we are also coaching the interested colleagues in building up their digital capabilities.
Our mission: „Putting the power of digitalization in every persons’ hands”
How you can contribute to our common goals:
- Take responsibility: You coordinate two or three international agile teams which develop innovative, Bosch-wide BI and analytics applications for our internal customers. In addition, you are going to be part of our global analytics community team and help in organizing Bosch wide events and shaping our internal processes.
- Shaping the future: As an associate of the Cross-Functional Business Intelligence Center of Competence (xBI), you will work on the future management of Bosch and develop intelligent solutions for data-driven decisions.
- Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can contribute your ideas and experiences optimally to the benefit of the team and the company.
- Think entrepreneurially: As a leading provider of UX-oriented BI and analytics applications within Bosch, you will experience the start-up spirit with us and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and action.
- Living cooperation: You work in an interdisciplinary team empowered by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with our internal customers.
- Education: Completed studies in the field of business administration, project management, (business) informatics or comparable qualification
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in leading or working in an agile development team, experience in facilitating meetings using visual meeting techniques and tools
- Know-How: Certified Scrum Master with experience in Agile Working (Scrum, Kanban, Scaling Scrum), very good understanding of agile values (Agile Manifesto). Knowledge in global event organization is an advantage.
- Languages: Fluent in English, written and spoken. Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Personality: Team player, committed, responsible, can-do attitude and flexible.
- Way of working: Structured, self-initiated, result- and solution-oriented, passionate about the agile way of working and software development
- Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- Flexible work arrangements:
- With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
- Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
- Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
- Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
- Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
- Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
- Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
- Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle – parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV!
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us on the following number: +36 80 18 08 01. Our colleagues can help you with answers during the weekdays between 08:00 a.m. till 16:00 p.m.
Please be aware that this position might need to undergo Pre-Employment Screening after your consent. In this case you will be contacted by the recruiter individually. Please find further information with regards to Pre-Employment Screening within our data privacy notice.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.