Cisco is dedicated to providing innovative IT and network security solutions to our clients. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Cisco Partner Security and Applications Sales Specialist to join our outstanding team. This specialist will have a crucial role in identifying and cultivating partnerships with potential Cisco Security MSP’s who are selling Cisco Security products within their managed services platform. This is an exciting and unique CEO-sponsored opportunity and is essential to our goal of growing our Cisco Security portfolio and increasing our market share.
At #WeAreCisco, we strive to create  an inclusive future for all. With the world running on Cisco, secure interconnectedness has never been more important, and our cybersecurity solutions provide unparalleled protection for our customers’ data, people, and reputations, all from a single vendor. We take novel and innovative ideas from the drawing board to our customers, delivering dynamic solutions with real-world impact. We genuinely care about our customers, enjoy having fun, and are committed to changing lives in our local communities. Join us today!
What You’ll Do
This role requires a growth mindset with an extensive skill set – the combination of creative vision, cross-functional collaboration, sales experience, strong execution, Service Provider, and global service integrator business knowledge across advisory, consulting, implementation, and managed services.
• Experience supporting sales motions to deliver outstanding experiences yielding in customer adoption and partner loyalty.
• Proven experience working within a matrixed organization. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
• Experience building a sales acceleration plan and associated framework with strategic global service providers that support a cybersecurity-focused sell thru/with motion, inclusive of enablement, marketing, and sales plays
• Executive presence—demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with Cisco and partner executives.
Who You’ll Work With
You will leverage relationships with the broader partner teams, including within the Global Security Sales Organization; Theater Partner Business Manager teams, and Global Partner Route to Market Sales Organizations, to help our strategic partners in a joint go-to-market motion to accelerate cyber security sales with an emphasis driving the successful adoption of the partner’s investment in managed security services powered by Cisco.
You will expand relationships with these strategic partners, at leadership levels to increase awareness and seller participation. You will accomplish this through tight alignment, ongoing enablement, and the creation of sales plays to help remove friction and support partner and Cisco differentiation in portfolio as well as market.
Who You Are
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
• Strategic partnering process and execution knowledge with demonstrable success metrics.
• 8+ years of experience leading the shift to a customer experience culture
• Strong results orientation with a proven ability to execute and achieve goals.
• Negotiation skills—the ability to overcome obstacles, resolve differences, and forge win-win agreements.
• Understanding of Cisco’s field sales organization operational model (roles and responsibilities, regions, segments, theaters, etc.) is preferred.
• Broad high-tech industry and cyber security knowledge, business acumen, and a passion for delivering business outcomes to customers and channel partners.
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data travelling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and size to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognize our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco#bf24
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.