JWK Wildlife Surveys
Contract: Part time fixed term 1 year
Hours: 20 hours per week
JWK Wildlife Surveys are looking for an experienced Senior/Principal Ecologist to join our small team on a part-time basis within the south east (Sussex) or north west (Greater Manchester).
The role will involve project management, client meetings, report writing and review, surveys and business development.
What we are looking for:
- At least 8 years professional consultancy experience
- Level 2 Bat Class Licence holder
- Competent in project management and job tendering
- Experience of growing customer base
- Wide range of experience compiling and reviewing PEA, EcIA, HRA and BNG reports
- Wide range of survey experience including protected species
- Ability to manage own work load and be willing to travel for surveys, with potential for some working away from home for short periods
- Full CIEEM member
What we offer:
- £40,000 – £50,000 pa pro rata (dependent on experience)
- 14 days annual leave excluding Christmas and bank holidays (to be taken evenly across year)
- Flexible working to suit lifestyle (some set times would be required i.e. meetings and surveys)
- £500 training allowance
- Mileage allowance
How to apply:
Please submit a recent CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Interviews will be held in person where possible.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.