- Vimercate (20871) – Italy
- Main Industry:
- Search Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Finance, Banking & Insurance
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 10 February 2024
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
YOUR FUTURE POSITION
As a Services Architecture Expert Specialist (f/m/d), your job will involve working in a global team focusing on delivering international projects.
Your main tasks are:
• Act as an advisor to the customer with a broad application, LoB industry understanding.
• Actively coaching and steering others in project engagement
• Identify customer’s business needs and support the designing and architecting the appropriate solution proposal from the Data Management & Landscape Transformation (DMLT) portfolio and beyond
• Lead and facilitating customer’s workshops and discussions to validate the best solution design for the customer’s requirement
• Support and/or lead the delivery of DMLT projects remotely and onsite, in distributed regional and global teams
• Conduct feasibility studies and system analyses, supported by SAP DMLT technology and methodology
• Contribute to continuously enhance the DMLT solution design according to changing market requirements and identify potential enhancements, continuously improving our service offering
• Feeling the ownership in the creation and/or maintenance of the DMLT services in the area he/she is involved.
• Closely collaborate with people in different roles across the company
• Establish and maintain trustful relationships with people on all levels of both externally on customer side and SAP internally
• University degree (Bachelor/Master) or equivalent relevant job experience
• Minimum 10+ years (preferably international) SAP consulting experience, SAP DMLT tools and methodology and data migration experience is a plus
• SAP functional expertise in FI/CO processes in ECC and S4HANA environments
• SAP functional expertise in new GL functionalities such like parallel ledgers accounting and document splitting.
• Experiences in system conversion or SDT projects is a plus
• Relevant SAP Technology experience, SAP Business Technology Platform is a plus
• Process knowhow for essential business processes like Lead-2-Cash, Procure-2-Pay, Design-2-Operate or Hire-2-Retire are a strong asset
• Additional experience in SAP S/4HANA, BW/BW4, CRM and CX, SRM and ISM, HCM/SuccessFactors, Data Management Solutions (MDG, ILM,..) or SAP Industry Solutions is a benefit
• Excellent communication and moderation skills, strong team spirit
• English required.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Data Management and Landscape Transformation is a global Service Delivery organization within the Board Area Customer Success. We advise our customers in strategy definition, conceptual planning, and the realization of their business and technological transformation requirements for the digital economy.
Data Management and Landscape Transformation services offer a holistic approach for customers data-related needs with data quality and data integration services. The DMLT group serves SAP customers in managing their data and transforming their landscapes. Business, market, and technology changes result in realignment of business processes and structures. This reflects in various transformation and transition activities, such as
• Fast-track data migration and (selective) transition to the Intelligent Enterprise Suite (IES) (SAP S/4HANA cloud, SAP S/4HANA, BW/4, C4/H, SuccessFactors, SAP Data Intelligence and more)
• Manage business challenges that come with mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
• Optimization of processes and data, or organizational restructuring by ensuring data harmonization, data restructuring or the consolidation of system landscapes
• Improve management of data from strategy to execution, with the focus on data quality, data privacy, data volume and lifecycle, data integration, and master data management
In fast pace changing market and business requirements, it is essential for customers to adopt to the digital platform to drive their business innovation. The DMLT service portfolio plays a significant role in helping customers to transition to the IES via SAP Move and SAP RISE. It’s our mission to “enable customer’s business to intelligently connect people, data and processes”.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careerssap
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380359 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.