- Flanders, Belgium
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Business Development
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 09 February 2024
Sr. Digital Sales Lead – Benelux
Are you a dynamic individual with a passion for technology and healthcare? We are currently seeking a highly skilled Connectivity Lead for the Benelux region to join a leading company in the life sciences industry. As a Connectivity Lead, you will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between cutting-edge software solutions and our frontline care portfolio.
* Visit clients throughout the Benelux region to demonstrate and explain our product software, serving as the primary technical expert.
* Collaborate closely with the sales team to develop strategies and lay the groundwork for successful product sales.
* Utilize your expertise in hospital sales or IT within a hospital setting to effectively communicate the value of our software solutions.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions.
* Stay updated on industry trends and competitor offerings to ensure our products remain competitive in the market.
* Prior experience in hospital sales or IT within a hospital setting is essential.
* Demonstrated experience working with software for capital equipment is highly preferred.
* Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical audiences.
* Fluency in Dutch, and English is required and at least intermediate French.
* Experience working with distributors is a plus, but not mandatory.
If this is of interest to you, please drop us a sign by submitting your CV to us or scheduling a short call with us so we can get a sense of what you need moving forward. Please do so quickly as there are limited applications available and they are filling up fast!
Non-stop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.