STAGE / INTERNSHIP Gucci Beauty Permanent Merchandising
Global PM team oversees all worldwide stores/permanent/semi-permanent executions for Gucci Beauty, working hand in hand with Coty local Markets, internal Trade Marketing/Education/Marketing/Digital teams, and Gucci Fashion House.
From the definition of global instore guidelines to the validation of ww suppliers, the PM team supports Markets to design stores and spaces in line with Gucci vision. PM team assures flawless executions and a great customer experience.
As Permanent Merchandising Intern you will support the daily work of the Senior Project Manager in charge of APAC Markets, Instore animations, and Corporate Events/Fairs.
Your main focus:
- Assist in the creation of PM tools: gather market needs, brief agencies and suppliers on design & technical drawings, follow-up on prototyping & planning.
- instore prototypes and materials check to assure that local Markets execute their local installations respecting Gucci quality standards.
- fixtures technical drawings check to make sure Markets are following guidelines for their local implementations.
- brainstorming on new store layouts and designs
- Help to create the merchandising guidelines.
- Answer markets requests on local implementation & adaptations
- Assist the project managers in their day-to-day tasks and relationship with suppliers and agencies.
- Internal communication: create and share installation report including opening pictures & videos.
- Competitors reviews: regular store checks & sharing best practices & learnings on VM topics: products presentation, new technologies, consumer engagement, etc
• Design/Architecture/Interior Design/Visual Merchandising background
• First experience in VM or Retail design in the beauty or luxury goods industry will be a plus
• Proficient with MS Office and Adobe (Photoshop in particular).
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Ability to work autonomously and multitask in fast-paced collaborative environment
• Reliable and attention to detail.
• Strong collaboration skills.
• Passion for Cosmetic industry and Luxury is a plus.