LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming)
LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming) – the leading organisation delivering and promoting more
sustainable, regenerative farming.
Job Title: Standards & Impacts Coordinator
Salary: Competitive Salary: + generous pension + SAGE Benefits package (online discounts and
Location: Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
Working Hours: Full Time 35 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Purpose of the role & how you will contribute:
This is an exciting role within LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming). Working closely with
the LEAF Marque Team and other key individuals to develop and deliver LEAF’s internal technical
- Coordinate and lead the delivery of technical tasks/projects to agreed objectives and
- Produce and communicate technical task/project plans and liaise with all partners and key
individuals to ensure outcomes and timelines (internal and external) are understood and met.
- Provide regular technical reports and updates on task/project progress.
- Coordinate projects and activities as directed, including report writing.
- Build effective relationships with task/project sponsors, supporters, and key influencers.
- Coordinate Standard Setting developments and support the development of LEAF Technical
- Support the Impacts workstream in the implementation of robust and integral practices.
- Promotion of LEAF and IFM and its products and services.
What you’ll bring:
You will have a strong knowledge/experience base in agriculture, with a master’s degree level
or equivalent. You will be proactive and self-managing, computer literate and have the talent
to write reports and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders. Strong project
management experience, working to defined priorities to achieve deadlines and targets, with a
practical hands-on approach, be personable, adaptable, flexible.
Email for applications (please send CV and a 500-word statement explaining why you believe they
are right for the role) for further details to: [email protected]
Applications close: Thursday 30 November 2023
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.