Nottingham Trent University
Student Records Officer
Are you an experienced Administrator?
Are you solutions-focused?
We want to hear from you!
About You and the Role
If you are an experienced Administration Professional, committed to embedding a culture of customer-focused enhancement and continual improvement, and contributing to the continued success of the team, please read on as this could be the perfect role for you!
You will be highly motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll be capable of multi-tasking on several projects simultaneously and managing a wide range of stakeholder relations.
You’ll be responsible for the operational management of a variety of student records processes and systems, ensuring student records are efficiently and consistently maintained across the University, whilst managing a high performing team of administrators.
Experience in developing and implementing effective and efficient customer-focused processes, as well as delivering high-quality student-facing services and events, is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working across the institution to review, enhance and ensure adherence to, Student Records processes and policies.
- Championing the development and implementation of a variety of Student Records systems.
- Working collaboratively to deliver online and in person enrolment for new and returning students.
- Actively contributing to Academic Registry projects with a focus on streamlining Student Records-related systems.
- Providing effective team leadership and ensuring team members deliver high-quality customer service.
The post provides an exciting opportunity to develop expert knowledge of student records systems, in addition to supporting the delivery of a variety of student-facing events.
You will be working from our city base and home, with travel to other NTU sites as required.
How to apply: You should provide a CV along with a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria for the role, please see the Job Description and Person Specification below for more information.
Interview date: Tuesday 4 July
If you have queries about this role, please contact Sarah Henderson, Student Records Manager ([email protected]).
Previous applicants need not apply.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.