University of Leeds
View All Vacancies
Grade 4 (£22,681– £25,138 p.a. depending on experience)
This role will be based on the university campus, with scope for it to be undertaken in a hybrid manner. We are also open to discussing flexible working arrangements.
Are you customer focussed and excited about delivering outstanding service? Do you have experience of working in a busy customer service environment in addition to exceptional communication skills? Do you want to join a team delivering vital services across a busy Unversity campus?
We are looking for a professional and proactive individual to join our Facilities Directorate Support Services team who can bring their excellent organisational and customer service skills to the University. The primary focus of this role is supporting the day to day operation of the University car parking operation through providing an excellent level of customer service when dealing with a wide range of queries, whilst undertaking activities across the wider Support Services team, including Helpdesk, reception and Office Support.
You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a confident and professional telephone manner. You will be working to tight deadlines and therefore will need to be exceptionally well organised to manage the variety of tasks and requests made.
What we offer in return
- 26 days holiday plus 16 Bank Holidays/days that the University is closed by custom (including Christmas) – that’s 42 days a year!
- Generous pension scheme options plus life assurance
- Health and Wellbeing: Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, with a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
- Personal Development: Access to courses run by our Organisational Development & Professional Learning team, and self-development courses including languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies and much more.
- Access to on-site childcare, shopping discounts and travel schemes are also available.
And much more!
To explore the post further or for any queries you may have, please contact:
James Mortimer, Support Services Officer
M: +44 (0) 7464 907891
Email: [email protected]
Location: Leeds – Main Campus
Faculty/Service: Facilities Directorate
School/Institute: Business Support
Category: Administrative and Clerical Support
£22,681 to £25,138
Contract Type: Ongoing
Release Date: Monday 04 September 2023
Closing Date: Tuesday 19 September 2023
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.