Working at Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have excellent organisational and time management skills?
Are you able to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail?
Do you have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt your approach to different audiences?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
In this role, you will support the Retail Leadership Team by co-ordinating the day to day administration and resources. This post is key in enabling the Retail Leadership Team to maximise visibility across shop teams and support the effective delivery of our transformative retail strategy.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam’s mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to our feminist principles and values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion in all you do.
An ideal candidate for the role will also be / have:
- Organisational & time management (Able to work in an organised way, to plan own time, and adapt and prioritise work to meet deadlines)
- Information management & analysis .(Able to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail, using analytical skills to identify patterns, gaps/errors and opportunities)
- Communication skills (Verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt message style and content according to audience, builds rapport, ability to use excel, Powerpoint, word & other office resources/tools)
- Attention to detail (Attention to detail, to ensure communications and reports are accurate and of high-quality)
- Project management (e.g. Some experience of managing projects, including tracking progress against targets)
- Team Working (Collaborate with others and work as part of a team)
- Adaptability (Flexible approach, desire to develop skills and learn, positive attitude)
We offer a competitive salary and a range of additional benefits to staff including flexible working options, generous pension scheme, annual leave, additional leave allowances, company sick pay, life assurance and a range of other benefits.
From the day you join Oxfam we invite you to stretch and learn in your role. Our wide range of Learning & Development opportunities includes in-house courses, e-learning modules, on-the job learning opportunities, coaching and mentoring, and much more.
You can read more about all Oxfam has to offer here.
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you.
How to apply:
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and Cover Letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.