- Prague 5 (158 00) – Czech Republic
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Management & Executive, Manufacturing
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 09 February 2024
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Services Engagement position is responsible for managing long-term relations between our customers and SAP, ensuring successful adoption of SAP solutions. This role oversees the entire solution life-cycle and is responsible for managing the delivery of Premium Engagement (PE) services. The role requires a strong understanding of the customer’s business goals and the ability to provide holistic support across all SAP solutions used by the customer.
– Understand and analyze the customer’s business goals. – Establish Engagement Setup, Strategy & Governance; plan and manage the services to be delivered (including the creation of an Engagement Roadmap with detailed KPIs, resource management & governance).
– Organize the positioning and delivery of PE services, including managing expectations, resource management and governance, ensuring customer satisfaction.
– Recognize potential risks and issues, and develop plans for their mitigation.
– Manage escalations in critical situations.
– Handle customer stakeholder management, including regular face-to-face interactions.
– Manage commercial and financial aspects of engagements, including forecasting accuracy and revenue achievement.
– Document and report engagement status, and manage internal SAP stakeholders.
Experience and Skills:
– Proficiency in English and German languages (at least B2 level). – Skills in relationship building, trust creation, prioritization, and networking.
– A proven track record in addressing business concerns and demonstrating how services can provide added value.
– Demonstrated understanding of SAP-customers’ expectations and requirements, with experience in developing sustainable IT-strategies.
– Comprehension of principles and methodologies related to cloud service delivery.
– Ability to effectively resolve or drive resolution in a structured manner (for problems that necessitate the creation of innovative approaches), including the capacity to effectively report on issue resolution.
– Solid IT and Project Management background, with a focus on efficient and customer-centric operations.
– Experience in one or more industries such as IT, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing, Fintech, or others.
– Foundational proficiency in SAP Solution Manager and SAP Cloud Application Lifecycle Management (SAP Cloud ALM).
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careerssap
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 387755 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.