Applications are invited for a Guaranteed Hours (GH) contract as a tutor in pre-Honours courses in Architectural History:
ARHI08009 Architectural History 1A: Introduction to World Architecture
ARHI08004 Architectural History 1B: Revivalism to Modernism
ARHI08010 Urbanism and the City: Past to Present
Architecture and Landscape Architecture is looking for a tutor with strong knowledge of the history of architecture and/or the city to join a team of tutors assisting with tutoring, feedback and assessment in Architectural History during the 2023-24 session. The courses sit within an established programme in the History of Architecture and are also taken by students in Architecture as well as other degree programmes.
Your skills and attributes for success:
- Postgraduate degree in Architectural History, History of Art, or cognate discipline
- Broad knowledge of the history of architecture and/or the city
- Ability to work within a team with a collegial attitude, respect and sensitivity toward students and other staff members
- An enthusiastic, positive and creative approach to teaching
- Good communication skills
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.