Better Place - Bradford Trident
As part of the Better Start Bradford programme, Better Place is looking to appoint an Urban Ranger.
Fixed term to March 2025 with possible extension subject to funding
£25,344 pa – 37 hours per week including some evening and weekend work
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated individual, with
practical landscape maintenance experience.
As an Urban Ranger you will be a friendly face for our communities and offer a site presence.
Your job is to regularly check that our sites look safe and inviting by walking the site and
ensuring it is free of rubbish. You will inspect our sites and keep a note of any maintenance
issues that arise.
- Promoting responsible use and enjoyment of our sites creating community and neighbour
involvement opportunities and joint working.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written are essential with an ability to work
independently and as part of a team.
- Risk assessing the parks, its facilities and equipment and facilitating any works to be
- Maintaining and developing excellent working relationships with partners, our families and
- Ability to keep records of maintenance, safety checks and make reports for the Better Place
project and a confident user of Microsoft Software such as; Word, Outlook and Excel.
For further information and to download an application pack please visit
Closing date: 12:00 noon, Friday 24 March 2023
Interview date: w/c Monday 3 April 2023
Please send completed applications to: [email protected]
Reg Charity No 1107561 Company Reg no 4084653
Find out more & apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.