Job Title: Visa Coordinator
Location: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Campus
Reports To: Head of Visas and Compliance
Hiring Manager(s): Head of Visas and Compliance
Hult International Business School is looking for an individual with extraordinary attention to detail and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, highly pressurized environment. Adaptability and communication skills are a must. In this front-line role, the candidate will provide an exceptional support and guidance to new students on the visa application process.
- Communicate effectively and professionally on behalf of Hult, to both internal and external stakeholders, recognizing the highly confidential nature of the correspondence and documentation and treating it appropriately.
- To liaise with incoming students and the enrolment advisory team to collect the necessary documents for Hult to assist students in their visa application process.
- Provide on-going support predominantly by phone to incoming students on the visa application process. Answering questions in a timely manner to ensure applicants can successfully apply for their visa.
- Provide support to students who are rotating from another campus for their studies in the UK. This will also include managing the Rotation Visa Portal.
- To assess students’ abilities to meet the financial requirements of the Hult program and visa requirements set out by the UKVI.
- To ensure incoming students records are kept-up-to-date on Hult’s platforms.
- To provide the Head of Visas and Compliance with weekly reports on the status of incoming students’ visa application.
- Meet weekly targets to ensure students’ progress in the visa application. This includes high volume of calls, emails and Skype discussions to ensure students submit the required documents and take the necessary steps for their visa applications in a timely manner.
- Liaise closely with the compliance team to ensure CAS letters are issued on a timely manner.
- Liaise closely with the admissions team to ensure final transcripts and diplomas are submitted.
- Monitor student attendance including internship
- Assist the Head of Visas and Compliance with the monitoring of applicants to the Start-Up Visa route
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of department.
- Support the team during orientation and graduation.
- Strong attention to detail – particularly with regards to understanding policy & procedure.
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-energy, demanding environment.
- Fluency in English, with demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – particularly the data filtering & pivot table functions.
- Familiarity and understanding of the UK Visa processes.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Ability to multi-task and work to targets to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly, which may include weeknights and occasionally weekends during peak times.
- Experience in a Higher Education environment.
- A good first degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge on how to operate Salesforce.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The school’s philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the world’s most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now we’re looking for talented workforce that think the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that it’s through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we’d love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.