- West Malling (ME19) – Kent, South East, United Kingdom
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Main Industry:
- Search Finance, Banking & Insurance Jobs
- Serve Talent
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 12 February 2024
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Hybrid from one of our office locations or home based
* A company people centric culture.
* Competitive base salary based on your level of experience & qualifications.
* Company Contributory Pension.
* Life assurance benefit – x4 annual basic salary.
* An extensive Employee Assistance Programme and portal access, including wellbeing benefits such as 24/7 GP access, Health and lifestyle, Legal information and Work/Home life support.
* 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and our purchase/buy back scheme for up to 5 additional days holiday.
* X 2 CSR volunteer days.
* Medicash healthcare plan.
* Various discounts on lifestyle and entertainment options via our ‘AdvoPerks’ membership.
* Exam study and support.
Woodgate & Clark has been providing a loss adjusting service to the UK insurance market for over 40 years and, since 2015, has been part of the Van Ameyde Group, Europe’s market leader in international claims management.
At Woodgate & Clark, we pride ourselves on our superior technical expertise and the quality of the service that we provide to our clients, whilst enjoying one of the highest ratios of qualified personnel in the profession.
If you’re the type of person who is inquisitive by nature and who would relish more involvement with a wide range of Commercial claims, then this could be your perfect role. Candidates must have TPPD liability experience as a minimum requirement.
The Vacancy – Adjuster Technician:
As part of our continued growth strategy, we’re looking for an Adjuster Technician to provide claims handling support to our Commercial Thirds Party Property Damage – TPPD – field-based adjusters. As guidance will be given by the Adjuster who owns the claim, this is the perfect opportunity to further develop your claims experience and be involved with different aspects of the claims cycle.
* Provide TPPD claims handling support to adjusters under instructions from the adjuster who owns the claim.
* Carry out specific tasks on claims as directed.
* Liaise with experts such as: lawyers, forensic scientists, Surveyors, damage mitigation and other parties as appropriate.
* Liaise with insurers and policyholders as appropriate to obtain information to manage claims.
* Assist management of adjuster’s claim diaries and where applicable issue file reviews to policyholders and Insurers.
* Manage adjusters’ mailboxes when they are on leave.
* On occasion may be required to handle own small caseload of claims under the guidance of an experienced adjuster / mentor to develop own skillset.
* Maintain continual professional development in any technical or legal changes.
* Always ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and highlight any contravention to the Operational Support and Compliance Manager.
* Always uphold Woodgate & Clark Ltd Code of Business Conduct.
Training and support:
Our culture is to support our employees with the appropriate level of training, guidance and mentoring to fulfil their role and drive their career progression, so you’ll be in good hands to help forge your development within this role.
You will have / be:
* Previous TPPD Liability Insurance Claims handling experience , ideally with a Loss Adjuster.
* Ideally be CII/CILA qualified or willing to work towards this.
* The ability to prioritise claims and your own workload.
* Customer and Quality focused, providing exceptional service levels to both internal and external customers.
* Team focused – working with colleagues throughout the business.
* Target focused – making sure KPI’s and SLA’s are met.
* The ability to work on own initiative and to demonstrate attention to detail.
* Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems.
* Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently.
If you have the necessary experience and would be interested in joining a progressive and expanding company who invest heavily in employee development, then please apply!
Woodgate & Clark operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, politic opinions or trade union membership.
Woodgate & Clark uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Woodgate & Clark would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity checks and basic DBS check.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.