Colt Technology Services
- Main Industry:
- Search Accountancy Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Finance, Banking & Insurance, Information Technology
- Colt Technology Services
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 12 February 2024
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career with the experience of working with a Global technology company, based in our Poznan offices, you will be part of a team of 5, split between Basingstoke and Poznan.
Located within the CFS organisation, Billing Operations are responsible for the accurate and timely invoicing for EMEA customers.
The Main Responsibilities
• Manages billing provisioning systems to ensure that all orders are completed in time to invoice revenue within scheduled cycles and assist with Complex Queries. Escalates uncompleted orders and proactively chase missing information to maximise revenue each month.
• Performs Moderate to Complex Billing Tasks, including formulating invoices, Analysis of data for reconciliations and ensures that billing meets the contractual requirements for customers. Including working with IT, Products and system development teams to resolve system discrepancies and to develop system enhancements.
• Escalate missing feeds and missed revenue opportunities when issues occur, working with other departments to be sure that issues are addressed and brought to a conclusion.
• Auditing orders and raising Disputes and Proactive cases for defects found, working to EMEA guidelines and CFS SLA to resolve them and keeping the customer updated.
• Proactively seeks solutions and improvements to existing ways of working and drive automation projects.
• Develops and recommends practical operational procedures in billing. Complete Decomposition on Credits and backbills and proactively seek solutions and improvements to existing ways of working and drive automation projects.
• Provide Status reports, recommendations and risk/impacts to Management.
What We Look for in a Candidate
• Proven order processing experience
• Proficient English written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with varying priorities and operational targets.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Deadline driven and detail orientated.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
• MS Office Experience (Word/Outlook/PowerPoint/Excel/Access/Power BI).
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities . We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.