WE ARE THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Our international and passionate teams are spreading the love for music, working to make Deezer the most personal and innovative music streaming service.
We believe music is about diversity & inclusion, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? Listen: Join Us
We are looking for a person to join our Customer And Monetization Startup and more precisely the Payment team who tackles every payment topic we have in the world! Within the Payment team, you will support our Global Payment Partner Manager on initiatives to increase our number of new subscribers and then keep them in our subscription base as much as possible.
What you will do:
- Learn and understand about the payment cycle of customers in a subscription-based company and be able to identify churn risk events.
- Review and document optimisation actions done previously by the team to reduce churn in those events, specifically in case of abandon-cart and payment failure.
- Analyse current performance in abandon-cart and payment failure to propose and prioritise improvement actions that could help Deezer to increase the number of subscribers and revenues.
- Coordinate with the operations and/or technical Payment team to implement and bring to life those improvement actions.
- Be in charge of monitoring results and contribute with conclusions and recommendations.
This role is excellent for a person with:
- Real motivation to learn about Payments and Acceptance Rates in a digital fast-moving company.
- Knowledge in SQL, Google Cloud Platform.
- You are familiar with tools such as Jira, Monday, Confluence.
- We expect you to be proactive, organised, with an ability to synthesise in a written and oral way, and mainly curious !
- You are a true music lover
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
A Deezer premium family account for free
Access to gym classes
Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
Hybrid remote work policy
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here !
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.