Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer with a degree in data engineering or computer science and with 1-3 years of work experience in similar role.
As a Data Engineer in our Global Data Science and Analytics team, you will be reporting to our Lead Data Scientist and collaborate very closely with our senior data engineer, other data scientists and analysts in the team.
You will be able to deep dive into our massive player data, prototype and deploy diverse data pipelines that supports our data products to drive business value.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be called to:
- Build and optimize best-class data pipelines using advanced data stack
- Maintain and enhance our in-house Machine learning model deployment platform written in python
- Contribute the deployment of our data products to production environment
- Work on efficient data solutions optimized for cross platform games
- Assist in the data science process and machine learning workflow
- Help improving our internal game tracking solutions.
- Master’s degree / Engineering school in an IT field
- At least one year of full-time experience as a Data Engineer
- Strong software engineering skills and coding proficiency in SQL and Python (esp. pandas, numpy, scikit-learn)
- Strong knowledge in Git and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with Airflow
- Experience in cloud based data warehouses, knowledge of AWS services is a plus
- Familiarity with Machine Learning algorithms, concepts and processes
- Autonomous, team player and detail-oriented
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication in English (French is not mandatory)
- Passion for gaming
- Experience working with external API and build internal micro-services
- Experience with Agile framework, able to use Jira and Confluence
- Experience with conda package manager
- Experience in process automation
- Willing to play and discover our games to better understand business needs
Why Join Gameloft?
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You want to be part of a global company and meet exceptional and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.