Founded just over 27 years ago, EW Group, also known as Eurowag, stands as one of the fastest-growing integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. Our dedication revolves around devising solutions that streamline the operations of commercial mobility companies, striving to simplify their everyday challenges.
As part of the Eurowag Group, which comprises a dynamic portfolio of innovative companies, including Sygic, fireTMS, Inelo, WebEye, Princip, KomTeS, and CVS, we collectively play pivotal roles in creating sustainable financial and technological solutions. Each entity contributes to our vision of democratizing the on-road mobility industry, with a focus on positive impacts on our industry, society, and the environment.
At Eurowag Group, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage women, men, and individuals of all backgrounds to apply and join our team.
In this role, you can impact our organization meaningfully while enjoying a supportive and flexible work environment.
The Mission of Data Engineering is to define, develop and maintain overall data architecture covering all data domains within Eurowag.
Establish best practices for building data products supporting company vision and strategy. Ensure standardization for data management aiming on increasing data quality at raw systems up to solutions delivered in production, utilizing company data and providing insights to company and our customers.
YOU WILL DO
- Implementation of Enterprise level KPIs is one of key company priorities and critical part of our future growth. Analyse and ensure also long-term decommissioning of currently existing reporting solution.
- Collaboration with solution/data architects and other stakeholders to design and implement Azure-based data solutions.
- Integration of new data sources into Azure data platform.
- Develop and maintain the data architecture to ensure data consistency, integrity, and scalability.
- Collect business data requirements, identify data sources and required data elements, perform data validation and integration activities.
- Design, build, deploy, and manage ETL/ELT processes to extract, transform, and load data from various sources into Azure data storage solutions.
- Design and implement data models that support business requirements and data analytics.
- Diagnose data quality issues using formal problem-solving techniques and probe underlying issues to generate potential solutions. Make recommendations and guide corrective and/or preventive actions.
- Write and document results of your work to make them easily understandable to other colleagues.
- University Degree (Bachelor/Master) in Information Technology or comparable qualifications.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the area of business intelligence and data engineering.
- Solid understanding of data integration tools, ETL/ELT processes, data modelling concepts and data warehouse architecture.
- Experience with DWH platforms like Azure Data Warehouse / MS SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of database principles, strong proficiency in SQL and programming languages used for automation and data manipulation like Python, Powershell (at least scripting level).
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Data Platform (Synapse, Data Factory, data lake, Power BI, etc.).
- Capability to use and integrate various data sources (databases, REST API, Kafka, etc.).
- Fluent in Czech/Slovak and in English is a must (written and spoken).
WHY JOIN US?
At Eurowag Group, we value our employees’ well-being and professional growth.
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also by whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What’s more, you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF PEOPLE, AND OUR BENEFITS ARE PERFECT PROOF OF THAT:
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible working hours with the option for a regular home office
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 3 health days per year
- 1 extra day off (Founder’s Day)
- Benefits Package
- Fresh orange juice every day
- Choose your benefits from our flexible benefits scheme, including options like meal voucher cards, pension contributions, and more, up to 1000 EUR
- You can enjoy sports and wellness with us thanks to a multi-sport card.
- Rewards & Development
- Referral Rewards through our ‘Go Far’ scheme
- Access to Coursera.org with over 5,000 courses for skill development
- A bonus scheme based on your performance
- Supportive Environment
- A company phone and laptop
- Paid leave for volunteering towards a good cause or charity of your choice
- Access to products our customers love
- Free, anonymous psychological counseling with experts for mental health support
- Modern Workplace
- Modern office with adjustable standing desks
- Relaxation rooms and a summer terrace
- On-site company restaurant with discounted menus and a daily contribution of 60 CZK in the canteen
- Dog-friendly office
- a fully equipped kids’ corner
- Community & Well-Being
- Philanthropy project
- Informal gatherings and team events outside office hours
- Diversity & Inclusion
Eurowag Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees, regardless of gender or cultural background, are valued and supported. Our inclusive recruitment practices ensure a level playing field, eliminating bias and opening doors for everyone.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.