Who We Are
Welcome to Webb Technology, the trailblazing gaming company building the Worldwide Webb, the MMO you wish you had growing up.
Embark on a dungeon crawler with raid bosses, compete in a 5v5 MOBA, or explore traditional MMO world quests, resource collection, and crafting. Our pixel art browser game invites players to shape an immersive world set in an alternate universe where AI emerges in the early ’90s, blending retro-futuristic aesthetics with an AI-driven narrative.
Ready to redefine the gaming landscape with us? Join our visionary team at Worldwide Webb, and let’s create an unparalleled virtual experience together.
We are a team of game enthusiasts, world builders, and design and development devotees with an indie spirit – including ex-Blizzard, Jagex and Epic Games talent. We’re staunch advocates for games that prioritise fun, excitement, and outstanding design. Together, we’re raising the bar by developing captivating games that truly engage players.
As a Data Scientist Intern, you’ll play a vital role in harnessing the power of data to shape the future of gaming. Your work will directly impact player experiences, inform strategic decisions, and contribute to the growth of our expansive MMORPG.
- Work with a talented team to analyse gaming data and identify insights that drive player engagement and satisfaction.
- Develop predictive models and algorithms to understand player behavior and market trends.
- Collaborate on innovative projects to optimize game design strategies.
- Contribute to data-driven decision-making by providing actionable recommendations based on your analyses.
- Dive into the gaming industry’s data challenges and help pioneer new solutions.
- Enrolled in or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills, ideally with Python.
- Familiarity with data analysis and machine learning tools and techniques.
- An avid MMORPG player!
- Candidates from the London area or London universities are preferred.
- Learn from best-in-class design enthusiasts, pixel art aficionados, nostalgic gamers, world builders, anti-conformists, vaporwave fanatics, video game historians, lore masters, speed runners, easter egg hunters, modders, code wizards, database gurus, and hackers.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.