Rural Arisings Limited, formed in 2002 specialises in the recovery and reuse of wastes such as
construction and demolition arisings to create environmental enhancements on complex projects.
Our primary area of work is the creation of new parks and recreational facilities on closed
landfill sites, remediation of contaminated sites and restoration of quarries. We take projects
from inception, through feasibility, design and construction.
Our clients have included both public and private sectors:-
- Swale Borough Council – Church Marshes Country Park, Sittingbourne
- Belhus Land – Belhus Country Park (Essex) – under construction
- Owner – Holmstead Farm – reed beds for the treatment of cattle slurry
- Owner – Oakwood Park – polo pitch and viewing area
- Owner – Cranleigh brickworks remediation
- Owner – Quarry – Surrey
- See our website
We are seeking an enthusiastic person interested in the environment to work as part of our small team on our construction site in Cranleigh, Surrey RH12 3AG.
The site is remote and own transport is required as no public transport is available.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Duties to include:-
- Water and soil sampling, help with monitoring environmental issues.
- Administration tasks, such as collecting, checking and scanning delivery tickets.
Ready to work in a team, assisting the earthworks and other minor construction tasks –
including driving small dumpers/rollers (training will be given).
- Seasonal ecological maintenance – strimming, planting seeding, pond work etc.
We will provide an opportunity for development skills and undertake further training.
Salary: £18K to £22K depending on experience
Applications and further details:
Please send a cover letter/email along with a copy of your CV to:
Rural Arisings Ltd
[email protected] 07941
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.