At TDW we put people first – that means working everyday to ensure the pipelines that run through our communities are operating safely and reliably. What sets us apart is our expertise, experience and commitment.
Each day we dedicate ourselves to treating each other, our customers and our community with care and respect.
Operational excellence (40%)
- Ensures that the design of all engineered products adheres to the highest standards of quality and reliability within industry, company and customer specifications and requirements,
- Ensures the Manufacturing department / suppliers are provided with engineering drawings sufficient in detail and clarity to allow product to be manufactured according to specifications,
- Evaluates and recommends engineering practices and standards, including code requirements, value analysis, and development of appropriate analysis and test protocols, in the design and development of new and existing products and services,
- Participates in the preparation of the annual operating budget and operates within approved guidelines to ensure that the Regions meet budget objectives;
Technical expertise & support (40%)
- Provides technical support to Sales, CommOps, Quality, Procurement, Manufacturing and Customer Service in regard to product and service applications and complaints handling,
- Provides engineering and technical expertise to TDW Services in regard to product and field service applications ensuring maximum product performance and reliability for the customer’s piping performance,
- Provides internal trainings to the Master Technicians on the New Products
- Establish strong relationship with customers through business and technical support, New Products presentations and demonstrations, Beta jobs,
- Provides engineering leadership expertise to other groups and regions and participates in periodic corporate-wide technical conference to facilitate consistency of engineering practices and coordination,
- Takes part in customer and sales events through New Products presentations and demonstrations,
Team management (20%)
- Maintains professional/academic/industry contacts and improves technical knowledge by participating in professional organizations, reviewing technical papers/literature and attending appropriate meetings and seminars and workshops with the intent of applying the latest technology to both existing and new products;
- Selects, evaluates, motivates and develops employees to ensure a qualified workforce necessary to meet company objectives, while complying with local employment guidelines,
- Sets personal objectives, provides fair and constructive feedback, assesses accurately employee performance, training needs, areas for improvement and possibility of future growth within the organization, and ensures training & development needs are addressed,
- Develops a positive team dynamics to ensure high performance,
- Leads the continuous improvement process in his team.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.