Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 7th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 160,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
As technology is constantly evolving so will your learning. Our technology graduate programme will enable you to develop your skills by working with a wide range of technology systems and programming languages such as SQL, .NET, Java
Please note we are hiring on a rolling basis for this role and would encourage candidates to submit their applications early. . To apply, please visit www.mufgcampus.com
Who We Are
We are MUFG. With over 360 years of heritage and more than 160,000 employees in 50 countries, we’ve grown to become one of the top ten banks in the world.
Combining our global network and financial strength with a dedication to becoming the world’s most trusted financial group, we pride ourselves on exceeding client expectations and building long-term relationships. We support our clients and protect their interests with the highest levels of professionalism and expertise, while also serving society and fostering a sustainable vision for growth.
We’re looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join our team, and help us to become the world’s most trusted financial group. With graduate schemes and internships available around the world, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best experts in the industry.
Our Business Areas
Our securities business offer a comprehensive product suite to clients around the world through five key business lines in the primary and secondary markets: capital markets, credit, rates, equities, and structured products.
Our commercial banking arm is a leading corporate lending bank offering an intensive range of services from Project Finance & Syndicated Loans through to Transaction Banking & Asset Finance.
By joining MUFG, you’ll have the opportunity to enhance your financial expertise and become part of a truly international organisation.
With our global reach and collaborative culture, you have the opportunity to create a brighter future at MUFG
What to Expect
Architecture, Middleware, Data Management & Enterprise Services is a key Technology pillar that focuses on:
- Development, support and maintenance of core data management solutions and enterprise services, used across multiple business lines. Key platforms include MUSBI, Raptor, LDS, FDS, Galileo, and EDM.
- Provision of technology services and support for Finance and Financial Crime business areas, and point of contact for HR and Legal. We also undertake software development activities on our key regulatory or finance reporting software packages to ensure MUFG remains compliant with regulation and finance can meeting their reporting obligations. Key systems Oracle Financials, Moody’s RAY, Siron AML, and CISNET KYC.
- Delivery of core technology services across Bank EMEA and Securities International, including governance and oversight of Enterprise Architecture, middleware and integration platforms, application design and development, Support and development of the Technology Strategy.
- In the Project Delivery team, you will be able to help shape the future of the Tec division. As a leader in tec, you’ll spearhead innovative projects, enhance the Software Development Life Cycle process and lead quality assurance efforts. You will be able to help deliver cutting-edge solutions that drive our organization’s success.
Our 18 month Analyst Programme starts with a comprehensive training program designed to develop a sound understanding of our product lines, our clients & our business strategies.
As a part of a select intake, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry. We’re highly team-driven, but you’ll still find plenty of opportunity to shine as an individual. In our open and inclusive environment, senior colleagues will know who you are and will see the work you do. In addition, your buddy and mentor will make sure you have all the support you need to succeed. And you’ll enjoy an ongoing commitment to your development as you build a lasting and rewarding career with us.
Join Our Team
We look for talented, motivated and ambitious people who will be able to help drive our business forward.
Successful candidates will:
- have a strong interest in financial markets
- have good knowledge of a programming language e.g. SQL, .NET, Java
- be a self-starter and alert for opportunities
- have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- have high levels of motivation and integrity
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- be innovative and have the ability to generate new and creative ideas
- be in their final year of study or have graduated in the last 12 months
We are open to considering flexible working requests in line with organisational requirements.
MUFG is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.