By combining the best of human and artificial intelligence, iAdvize‘s conversational platform enables brands to offer their customers an authentic and personalized online shopping experience on a large scale.
Consumers have massively adopted messaging in their daily lives. 85% of them want to interact with a brand in the same way they interact with their loved ones: via messaging. It’s simple, personal and engaging.
As a provider of a complete solution for pre-sales and customer service, iAdvize has had a single mission since its creation in 2010: to make brands conversational.
To deliver this experience on a large scale, iAdvize has developed iAdvize Copilot™: powered by its trusted generative AI designed for e-commerce, the solution is revolutionizing the daily lives of customer service advisors. iAdvize Copilot™ facilitates the work of customer service and online sales teams by improving their productivity (conversion rate multiplied by 10).
iAdvize is also defined by the over 200 talented people who proudly work for us in Nantes (France, our headquarters), Paris, Düsseldorf (Germany) and Boston (US); We are proud to be a Great Place to Work and a FrenchTech Next 40 and 120 prizewinner.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us, and every year our teams take numerous initiatives to ensure that we can all evolve in a working environment conducive to personal and professional fulfillment.
Convinced by the major asset that diversity represents in our teams, we are proud to count over 45% of women in our workforce.
We are also convinced that sustainable growth can only be achieved by taking into account ambitious objectives from a societal & environmental point of view. In 2022, we launched a multi-disciplinary working group on CSR issues, with the aim of reducing our carbon emissions, forging responsible partnerships and supporting the conversational transformation of e-commerce towards a more sustainable model.
What’s the opportunity?
The Product Data Analyst at iAdvize is a highly-autonomous role with endless opportunities to impact teams, clients, and products.
Part of the Data team and the Product & Engineering division of the company, this role is pivotal in delivering our vision for a fully data-driven product.
The Product Data Analyst reports to the Head of Data and will collaborate closely with product managers & designers, engineers and customer-success analysts – a wide range of professionals focused on crafting high-quality solutions and experiences that deliver value to customers.
At the crossroads of Product, Design, Engineering and Data, you will monitor and gauge the impact of our product initiatives, generate and communicate actionable insights, and identify areas of improvement to guide product strategy and development.
What will your missions be?
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define key success metrics and measure the impact of new product features
- Generate insights on our solutions to inform product strategy and development
- Setup the necessary data workflows to facilitate data-informed decision making
- Design, monitor and improve the dashboard ecosystem used by stakeholders to access data
- Contribute to fostering a Data culture inside the company: identify needs, provide support, engage in outreach initiatives
What skills do you need?
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in data analytics
- Background on a quantitative analytical role field such as Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics… or equivalent work experience
- Excellent level in SQL and knowledge in at least one other programming language (Python, ideally)
- Proficiency in data visualization and associated tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- Experience in product and web analytics tools (ie: Mixpanel, Amplitude or equivalent, Google Analytics…)
- Experience in building trusted and efficient relationships with product / engineering / customer-success teams to impact collective practices
- Excellent communication and people skills: storytelling, outreach and collaborative mindset
- High level of autonomy and creativity: rigorous in your methodological approaches, you are pragmatic in setting your priorities and know when to think “outside the box” for maximum impact
- Product acumen (understanding of product challenges, organization etc)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A strong understanding / experience of SaaS industry / business-oriented
- Understanding of legal context concerning data protection (GDPR…)
- Experience in product tools like Product Board or equivalent
- Experience with ELT processes and tools
Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed above, know that we value new perspectives and backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
- Contract: CDI, full-time
- Workplace: Nantes (Near Gare Sud)
- Start date: from January 2024
- Remote policy : 3 days a week (after the onboarding period)
iAdvize is committed to the diversity of its teams and practices a strict policy of non-discrimination in recruitment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Joining iAdvize means…
Being part of the growth of an ambitious, international, and dynamic French scale-up. Joining a cohort of newcomers and participating in a one-week onboarding program that will train you on our product, our strategy, our market, and our sales techniques. Working under agile conditions, where you can take the initiative and bring forward your ideas.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.