Winchester Action on Climate Change Ltd
Join our small staff team at WinACC (Winchester Action on the Climate Crisis).
Part-time – 3 days a week (subject to negotiation with the successful candidate) – flexible,
with some evening and weekend working.
£27 300 gross, pro rata. £14 hourly rate.
The Project Officer will lead WinACC’s retrofitting project Winchester Area SuperHomes.
Winchester Area SuperHomes provides a non-profit expert service that helps homeowners to plan
and install measures that will reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and make their homes more
energy efficient and comfortable.
Project Officer responsibilities
- Lead final development and completion of Winchester Area SuperHomes in Winchester District
- Promote the service and raise awareness of SuperHomes benefits to homeowners
- Recruit homeowners to participate in Winchester Area SuperHomes
- Recruit homeowners for open-home plus online information and advice dissemination events
- Recruit contractors to become Trustmark accredited
- Assist homeowners with accessing grants and subsidies
- Carry out customer surveys to gauge satisfaction and impact
- Liaise with Petersfield SuperHomes (PASH) Project to deliver effective efficiency
opportunities to achieve best outcomes when relevant
- Alongside the Winchester Area SuperHomes ) Project Board, find opportunities to develop retrofit work in the county, retrofit of community buildings, or other issues related to Community Energy or large scale solar developments
- Supporting and managing people working on this project in WinACC, including volunteers, contractors and support staff if any
- In all activities the postholder must observe WinACC policies and safeguard the reputation
Closing date: midnight 16 March, interview date Friday 24 March 2023
Find out more & apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.