TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
Are you courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us create a world that works better.
Join our Data department inside R&D and help us shape the product decisions and processes of TeamViewer with the help of data. Act as the interface between development and internal stakeholders, which will give you the opportunity to contribute to our Operational Analytics function and to help the business derive value from our analytics data.
- Maintain and improve data applications that help to optimize our TeamViewer products
- Communicate with stakeholders and users of our data products by understanding their problems and supporting them in their needs
- Find new ways to operationally use our analytical data
- Create warehouses and support product analytics to create their KPIs
- Optimize flows and processes in the data warehouse to work with large amounts of data of a product which has millions of users all over the world
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Information Systems or equivalent experience with a focus on data
- 2+ years of relevant professional data experience
- Excellent SQL skills are required
- Proven experience in variety of projects in data handling & analysis
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following tools is a plus: Git, DBT or BigQuery
- Highly motivated to solve complex problems and being able to go out of the comfort zone in close collaboration with other team members
- Goal-oriented and eager to make a real difference to the business
- Great communication skills which compliment your interactions with internal and external stakeholders with and without data knowledge
- Fluent English is mandatory, further languages are a plus
- Onsite Onboarding in our HQ office for an optimal start
- Great compensation and benefits packages including company achievement bonus and stock-based options, regular salary reviews
- Premiums for the private pension plan (BAV) up to the maximum amount are topped up by TeamViewer
- Public transport friendly offices
- Option to lease an e-bike or use one of electric cars
- Special terms for local gyms
- Access to Corporate Benefits platform with many discounts
- Regular Team events and company-wide celebrations
- Open door policy, no dress code rules, frequent all Hands and Leadership Lunches
- Hybrid and Flexible work time with up to 50% home office
- Work From Abroad Program allowing up to 40 days of work outside your contracting country
- We celebrate diversity as one of core values, join and drive one of the c-a-r-e initiatives together with us!
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.