About Wild Futures
Wild Futures is a charity that currently manages our Monkey Sanctuary which houses and cares
for many species of primate. The majority of the residents are victims of the exotic pet trade
in the UK.
As Volunteer Coordinator you would be responsible for organising and managing the volunteers
and the volunteer programmes. Promoting, advertising and managing recruitment of all short and
What we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated and positive team player to be a role model and to coordinate,
manage and supervise the volunteers daily workloads, ensuring that clear direction and
instruction are provided, guiding activities and behaviours and to promote the vision and ethos
of the charity. You will be responsible for overseeing the allocation and maintenance of the
volunteer accommodation standards.
Background & Qualifications:
- You will require commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the volunteers.
- Experience in managing a small team and coordinating programmes within a youth working or
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
- Strong IT knowledge in all Microsoft packages including Word & Excel.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and remain calm under
- Be physically fit and be able to work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
- Possess a full clean driving licence.
- Have permission to work in the United Kingdom.
- DBS clearance.
Desirable but not essential
- Good understanding of GDPR.
- Experience with Risk Assessments.
- Mental Health in the workplace training.
- Practical grounds maintenance and tool use.
- Experience in grant applications and report writing.
For more information please see our website.
If you are interested in the role or have any further questions, please send a copy of your CV
along with a covering letter to [email protected] by 15th October
Please note we will be assessing candidates as we receive applications and may hire during this
Find out more & apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesin.eu) you saw this job posting.